Wednesday 4 April 2012

Keeping the Prime Minister up to date with my internetting.

Every day this week I'm emailing the Prime Minister to tell him what I've been up to online. I figured it'd be easier than him having to sneak around with covert surveillance.

If he wants to know the minutiae of my online life, he's welcome to it! I'll make him sorry he ever asked... *shakes fist*

Here's today's update.

Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 09:48:47 +0100
From: My email address
To: David Cameron via the Number 10 website
Subject: Hi there

Hello. Here I am with today’s update on yesterday’s online antics. Enjoy!

Tuesday 03 April 2012
1000 (I had this IM convo with my friend)
Me: you know our theory about getting fat when we’re older to fill out the wrinkles?
Friend: yeah
Me: well are we old enough to start getting fat yet?
Friend: no, we decided we were going to stay slim in our 30s and then start chubbing out in our 40s
Me: oh *sadly puts down third easter egg*
Friend: so i hear you’re coming to rosie’s lunch thing on Friday?
Me: sure am
Friend: sick
Me: yes, yes it will be xx

1300 sent email to boss about how we should all have recycling bins by our desks.

1400 visited www.mygpsurgerywebsite.com/book_an_appointment_online to make an appointment for a smear test as my last one was in 2008 – (or do you already know that? I just want to be thorough.)

1500 facebook.com

1600 twitter.com

1700 google search for ‘washrinseandrepeat’; ‘washrinserepeat’; ‘washrinserepeat london’; ‘washrinseandrepeat UK’

1800 (left work and went home)

1900 watched Embarrassing Bodies on 4OD


Hope that helps! Be in touch tomorrow.

No comments: